Guided tour of the Emosson Dam
Entering the concrete giant's lair is a unique experience!
Move around its crown and its interior gallery with a guide who will give you many explanations.
GUIDED TOURS FROM JUNE 24 TO SEPTEMBER 10 INCLUDED
GUIDED TOURS FOR GROUPS, FROM MID-MAY TO THE END OF OCTOBER
Guided tour with a professional guide.
- By reservation only through the reservation form below or by email at email@example.com.
- From 11 to 30 people
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Price: CHF 300.00
DETAILS OF A VISIT
- Reception of visitors on the restaurant square
- Move to the Weller premises Presentation of the Emosson layout on the model
- Explanation of the instruments on the models, pendulum, rocmeter
- Move to the top of the dam Entrance to the left bank and visit of the 1926 gallery
- Explanation of the mountains, dinosaurs, Vieux-Emosson, tourist impact of the dam and return to the restaurant square
- The visit takes place in ALL weather conditions
- Bring warm clothes and good shoes
- Follow the guide's instructions carefully
- The tour may be interrupted if the safety instructions are not followed
- The guide reserves the right to refuse entry to the gallery to persons behaving inappropriately
- The visit is not recommended for people suffering from claustrophobia
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years of age are not allowed to visit
Maison du Tourisme de Finhaut
phone +41 27 768 12 78
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :